any one want to join me on week 2?

Hi all, just had my weigh in and lost 4 lb, little disapointed but keep thinking that its 17 lbs in 2 weeks!! How is everyone going? I can't update my tracker because i forgot my pin ahhh!!!
Keep going everyone xx

Hi everyone,
How is it going? I'm purposely not getting weighed in every week now, so Im going everyone 2. I don't have scales at home ( so I'm not tempted to keep weighing myself!)
I'm on week 5 and Im not finding the eating a problem ( except when I ran out a few days ago and had to eat a packet of prawns!) it's just the no booze!

Also the bars are making me feel really sick ( which I'm gutted about because they taste so nice!)

Anyone else finding that?

Kria
x

hi im on week 2 day 3 lost 5ibs last week finding it ok as the days go by
i had some vegi mince and a few peas to keep me going today got stomach ache think body cant cope with the extra food lol

yes the thread contiunes on as long as someone adds to it will be back next week with my loss for next week
and congratulations on your first weeks weight loss thats amazing amount to loose as i only lost 5 ibs

Hey everyone how are you all?
Have moved up to ss+ and its so much better. I have my shakes breakfast and lunch, have chicken/fish with salad/veg for tea and keep a bar for my pudding ha. Its working for me.
Was very annoyed last week though, had my birthday and all i ate all day was a pasta dish as we went out for lunch and the salad looked awful. Thought pasta was safe bet - forgot about all the ketosis business and my cdc said worse thing i could have had. Lost 2 lb so in a wish i had pigged out now ha ha
Pleased with my 19 lbs in 3 weeks though ( 1 stone 5 - ha sounds better)
Have to say i do quite like the bars, stick to malt toffee, choclate and peanut. Have a friend doing lipotrim until her bmi goes down and can then do cambridge and they only have 2 bars to choose from and apparently both are very salty!
Keep in touch everyone and keep going!!! xx
week 1 -13 lbs
week 2 -4 lbs
week 3 -2 lbs

Back