Breastfeeding Any other breastfeeding mum's?

Kaiku

My baby is 14 weeks on Monday and that's when I'm starting SW.

I tired CC at 12 weeks, but my milk seemed to be suffering. Even when I was over 1,900 calories.

So I joined Online to see how it works. I've never done SW before.

It's very confusing.

I am another breastfeeding mum following SW. I think it's great as you get your extra healthy extras while nursing! I can eat when I'm hungry and now I've got into it I don't have to think too much about it either :)

Your just coming up to the infamous 4 month growth spurt so you'll need all the extra healthy extras you can get! I found things like mug shots a lifesaver at that point as I could have something filling just by boiling the kettle when I didn't have much time to prepare things!

I've been told about this growth spurt before. He already eats every 2 hours during the day, I'm lucky if an extra hour peace during the night... not looking forward to it!

I think it'll be one of those weeks were we just don't leave the bed, all he'll want to do is sleep and eat.

I've been living off baked potatoes, beans, tuna, cheese, eggs, sliced ham and wholemeal bread so far! Plus lots of fruit. Healthy fast food lol.

Hiya, I still bf my 2yr old aswell. SW gives me an extra healthy option a which is fab. Losing weight just fine :)

Hi, I just joined here. I'm breastfeeding and have just joined SW. Have been on the plan only 4 days but absolutely loving it so far! And my milk still seems fine. I'm a bit worried with all the extra dairy I'm consuming through yoghurt. Has anyone had any problems with their babies?

I have to say that my daughter was always more satisfied with my milk when I had at least half a litre of milk a day, she would whinge, cry and come of the boob all the time if I didn't drink enough milk, so I wouldn't worry about the extra dairy x

Hello

Iv decided to give sw another as had my third and have gained a hefty amount. Its been about two years since I did sw but found it very easy bf with it. Im starting at home but may join a class as my books are bound to be a bit out of date.

im a SW-BF too lol. my little one is 20 months in a few days. Shes still feeding as normal. i dont allow myself the extra HE's but only because she is now only feeding throughout the night and a big cluster in the morning.
ive only just started SW again, so not sure how the weight loss will be effected. from the 15th till WI on the 19th i lost 4lbs though so would be great if i could keep that up for a while!

Hi there I'm new on here iv just rejoined sw after gaining 3 st of baby weight my lo is 7 weeks and I'm breastfeeding was alittle worried that it might effect my milk but it seems to of been fine and I'm loving extra HE's I was just wondering if the extras HE's have affected anyone's weight loss journey in anyway? :)

I'm breastfeeding my 5th and final baby. He's 8 months now and on 3 meals a day so not feeding him as frequently as I was. He still wakes several times a night though but I'm hoping that will pass soon.

I love SW. There's always something I can eat when I'm hungry.

Back