Any other Day 1'ers?

Lardylizi

Just read a thread and it seems a few of us have started our CD journey today and thought we can all be buddies and help eachother along the way...god knows Im gonna need it...ha ha

:hug99:Awwwwwwww you poor thing. It's not nice. How have you got on today overall? xxx keep coming on here for support.

:hug99:Awwwwwwww you poor thing. It's not nice. How have you got on today overall? xxx keep coming on here for support.

I started off good and positive, had one shake throughout the day at work then managed to wait till home @ 5 for my second one, then hit a hard spot of just thinking food food food... had a nice bath and chilled for a bit then had last one @ 8.30 ish so feel a bit more on track again now, my hubbies working nights tonight which has helped as i havent had to watch anyone else eat and can just go to bed when im ready to stop thinking about it...lol, but im so quick to give everything up that this time Im determined, i want to love myself again, feel good, look good, have babies etc so I can only hope that im strong enough to keep going, Im a right chatterbox so this sort of site is good for me and hopefully can make some buddies like yourself that we can support eachother etc,

Thanks for your message its great to chat to all of you others in the same boat eh, we can do this!! x x

Come say hi on the shrinking stones thread. nice bunch on there. But yeah this site has really helped me. It's so fab to read what others are going through and i feel more prepared this time cause you're seeing what others are going through at all the different stages.

I like chatty people so lets help eachother out. Have a good sleep and good luck with day 2.xxx

Thanks sweet I will, I feel wide awake now so no early night for me anymore, lie in tomorrow..yay! x

Hi Lizi,

I'm on Day 2, but please don't discriminate :D

Glad to hear you're doing well. I keep hearing that once we get through the first few days it will get easier.

I think that I should have fabulous skin on this diet from the water :) Think the trick with me is keeping busy, so I have housework lined up for tomorrow, walk, manicure and bath - and minimins of course! :p

You are right about doing this for ourselves - I can't wait to lose weight, but I'm trying to stay off the scales this week.

Good luck tomorrow, :)

im another day oner! lol been ok today! but i guess today was the easy part! roll on keytosis! ...pls...pretty pls! ;)

I'm on day 12 and I can't believe how quick it's gone and that I'm heading to week 3 already. I'm on 810 and lost 7lbs in wk 1 and on my scales 2lbs so far this week. I still have the weekend to go so hoping to lose more but it's my TOTM so not holding out. Hoping for a big loss week 3 to make it up. I said i wasn't going to use my scales but I couldn't help it and they are really accurate.

Good luck with your first few days. I was actually fine the first few days, day 6 was my worst but was very proud of myself for getting through it. You all sound like you've had good starts,

Anyway have a great day xxx:p

Hi Lizi,

I'm on Day 2, but please don't discriminate :D

Glad to hear you're doing well. I keep hearing that once we get through the first few days it will get easier.

I think that I should have fabulous skin on this diet from the water :) Think the trick with me is keeping busy, so I have housework lined up for tomorrow, walk, manicure and bath - and minimins of course! :p

You are right about doing this for ourselves - I can't wait to lose weight, but I'm trying to stay off the scales this week.

Good luck tomorrow, :)

Hi Roisin, welcome course i wont discriminate because your a lucky so & so who is a day ahead of me..sob sob, Im now half way thru day 2 and sick of the weeing weeing and more weeing, its a struggle to go out because I cant hold it at the best of times...ha ha, how you feeling now on day 3, Ive only had my one shake so far today will have another about 4 is then one later tonight when I seem to be at my worst, the one thing i do find tho is all this water strangely for me makes me feel empty and hungry when I think its meant to have the opposite effect...mmm strange eh..

Good luck x x

im another day oner! lol been ok today! but i guess today was the easy part! roll on keytosis! ...pls...pretty pls! ;)

Hi no mercy, well done on us getting past day 1, how you doing today?.. how will we know when in ketosis? I hope I can tell and like you its sooner rather than later eh!! x

Back