Any other migraine sufferers?

Starlight

Gold Member
I had a doozy of a migraine, lasted 2 days, which is unusual for me, nothing worked to help it.

Yesterday at work I felt sick, and then really light headed and dizzy, I was drinking water like it was going out of fashion which is unlike me!!

Unfortunately I decided I had to have something to eat. I ended up having an omellette from the chinese and I confess to a few chips too :eek: My migraine went in the space of an hour :eek:

Has anyone else had a migraine on this and was it different to usual???

I've had a headache for a couple of days, dispite water etc, I've also been feeling sicky and dizzy and my tummy is a bit swollen. I've put this down to maybe a bug?? Having a WS day today, going out for tea and having a carvery meat an veg, so I will see if this helps

oh Star. Maybe your body telling you something? What about a few days WS until it settles? I'm headachey at the moment (not a migraine thank G*d) and am putting it down to the heavy thundery weather.

Take care
Cx

Sorry to hear it came back again Starlight. Maybe do AAM, drink plenty of water, and get some rest? Hope it doesn't stick around... :)

my migraines are often linked to my blood sugar levels as i have a metabolic problem, i always find that if i nibble something carby that it can stop it in its tracks otherwise i have to sleep it off for a day or 2

Back