Any other WW Veggies ? and what do you do with 'Tofu' ?

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Hi,

just wondered if there are any other WW'ing veggies out there ?:wavey:

How are you getting on ? do you find you are eating a diet more carb based as a veggie ???? I know mine is, and want to start eating less carbs and more protein based things. !

I have got two packs of Tofu in the fridge and havent a clue what to make with it, that tastes nice!! I know I should eat more of it as its supposed to be good source of protein but I just find it .... :sign0137:.

If you have any suggestions about what to do with Tofu ?? (apart from dont eat it! LOL) would love to know. Suggestions welcome please. :D

thanks.. Deb x

Okay I just started to reply to this then realised it was posted 2 months ago oops:)

Anyway I'm a veggie and had never tried tofu until last year when I went travelling. Its great for currys and thai dishes as well as stir frys.

You get different types of tofu - theres the firm stuff u can put in anything and theres this yucky runny type I tried once and never bothered with again.

Personally I'm a fan of good old quorn though!

I love tofu. I make tofu and avocado salad quite regularly and I love sweet and sour tofu.

I'm not keen on the texture, its a bit like omelette. When I make a tofu stir fry I rub a bit of bovril on the tofu and put it in a hot oven for about 10 minutes to make it firm, then add it to my stir fry. It makes it crunchier and less egg like! I hate quorn though.

Back