any over 60's on the site ???

mrs a

fat,frumpy,fed up
just wondering if there are any over 60's on site.
i just joined last week and am finding the site very helpful and encouraging but......i feel so old compared to most of the members :eek:

never thought i'd still be dieting at my age but old age doesn't come alone and i need a few bits fixed ...and need to lose weight to get them done.

i think i'll be here a while and looking for a bit of encouragement and some folks to share my good and bad days with....

bump

welcome! Dieting has no age and health has no age either. Go on my friend you can do it! xx

Hi Mrs a, How about 76?!

So, you are not so old at all, but I do know where you are coming from 'cos it does seem that the majority are in their 20 - 30's.
I think we have a lot to offer as we have experiences of the yoyo dieting phenomenom, plus all the other stuff that life hurls at us along the way.

Welcome and do keep in touch - and all the best in your continuing efforts...:)

im not much younger than you at 56, ive lost 7st since last May, so age is no reason not to do it! Good luck with your diet, Im sure you will do great!

thanks for your replies girls.....you have all done so well :D

I was 60 last week and have been dieting on and off for as long as I can remember. Like the WW advert says I am doing this for the last time.

looks like you are allmost there :D

Back