1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Any plan changes??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Indieflower, 22 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Red
    So as you know I've decided to start the plan properly again, however I'm not going to go back to class. I don't have the time and I know that I can do it myself.

I still have all my books which are fairly up to date as it's only been 9 months. Just wanted to check though, have there been any significant changes in the plan since then? I do red mainly, so such as are there any new free foods that I should know about or vice versa?

Are all the rules generally still the same?

K xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    There were changes to EE at the start of the year but the only thing I can think of that would affect red days is that you can now have asda wholemeal pittas as a HEB.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.