any problems going for a no. 2 ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hi guys, I'm due to start the CD on Tuesday (seeing my CDC on Monday) anyway, I'm worrying about the NO. 2 situation, apparently it can be DIFFICULT and painful to go.
    Sorry if this is a little personal but I NEED TO KNOW.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

HI sophia,
    My First day i went twice!!! Then had a couple of days not but did go and it wasnt painful.

The next week I bought Fibre 89 from my CDC and take a teaspoon a day and ive been going every other day normal no pain or anything!!

Some ppl are not affected by it at all in that way so dont worry!!
    Good Luck it is a fab diet!!!
    Anna xxxx

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you do get that poo problem just take some dulcolax, it works for me every time. But be aware it can take upto 12 hours to work, so don't take too many 2 is fine for most people, although i do have a cast iron gut & need 4. Good luck with Tuesday's start hun....xxx

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi ,i have the opposite problem.I struggle with this especially when im out and aboutx

6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

I've found it a problem - didnt go for a whole week! However, I'm going to get some of those psylium husks that many people have recommended. They can be added to the shakes and soups and supposedly keep you regular.

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - I used psylium husks - FAB !!!

hope you feel better soon....

love

Debz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.