Any re-offenders restarting??

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi All

I am a re-offender! :wave_cry: I am psyching myself up to restarting TFR on Tues this week. Just wondering if any other re-offenders out there?

But hi to everyone and hoping to get stuck into it. About 4 stone to lose. Looking forward to meeting you all again. I don't see any names I know this time.

Found the support great previously.

Meeeee! Getting my packs tues evening so will be starting wednesday morning. Have done this diet once before, had to stop due to money issues. I have about 10 stone to shift.

Me! Am on day 4 - did it first time around in Jan '10. Its really hard cos you know what its like but together we will get there!

Good luck xxx

Yep, I'm reoffender too!!! Doing it with emmievic again...got about 2 stone to lose. it's horrid the second time around because you know how bad it is, but we'll get there!!!!xxxxx

hi and welcome. i'm on the last couple of days of my 5th week, restarting tomorrow after a very bad week and half. good luck second time round you will do great. x

Hey All, Im restarting tomoro. I dun LT for 9 weeks before christmas and got down to 11st 10lbs restated after christmas but found it so difficult. So im back now at 12st 12lb :( (its my own fault) so my target is 10 stone but wud be happy if i made it to 10st 7lbs.
Good luck everyone this week.

Lydia xx

Hi Girls

Nice to know I am not the only re-offender! Third time for me! (hangs head in shame!). Worked great every time but I am a disaster and have put back on nearly all the weight. I have held it off each time for about a year and then disaster and it is all down to stress and comfort eating. But in a really good place right now stress wise and hoping to kick the comfort eating habitt.

Starting tomorrow and dreading the first few days but hey ho has to be done. Have between 3.5 and 4 stone to lose AGAIN!

Looking forward to sharing my moans and journey with you guys!

Hi there I am back on it too. I started on 15st7 lbs got to 13st7lbs& I'm now 13st12lbs & I would like to lose at least another 2 stones , good luck too us all, we can do it x

Hi, yes i'm definately a re-offender, back on it today. Did it first time round in Jan this year and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks. I still had at least another 2 stone to shift but needed a break. Been off it for a good few weeks now and put on around 10lb. Need to get back into the swing of things before it gets out of hand again!!!! Good luck to you all x x

Back