Any recommendations on diet books?

Bunnyg

Determined
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get a couple of books to read while on my holiday (don't plan to do much other than sit by the pool and relax!!). I am getting an autobiography (russell brand), but would also like a good weight loss orientated book. Not like one of those "how to lose weight" things, but more like a diary sort of thing.

One book I read was confessions of a reformed dieter - which was brill, so would like something similar xx

oooh thanks for that one - gonna go to waterstones now to look at books, so will check this one out, then we're gonna buy them online! We nearly bought some books in WH Smith yesterday, but stopped ourselves and said we'd check them online. They were £7.99 in WH Smith and £2.99 on Play.com with free delivery! Bargain!!! x

i can whole heartedly reccommend that book. i have read it 5 times.. whenever i feel like giving up i read it
and im hooked on her blog as well

definately get it bunny!!

also.. i would reccommend 'Jemima J' by jane green

also very good weight orientated book.

Sounds interesting - Can you tell me how to fing the blog ?? for 'Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl by Shauna Reid?'

I've just read Air Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones. Very eye opening, not sure I'd advise reading it BEFORE you go on a plane tho' lol. I've just started Beach Babylon, which is much more of a holiday book, it's very entertaining, how the other half live etc. Not at all diet related I know, sorry.

KD is right, The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl is a fantastic book. I couldn't put it down.

Thanks everyone - couldn't find it online, so bought it from Waterstones today. I am dying to read it already, but am going to put it in my holiday bag now otherwise I bet I will finish it before I go! lol!! xx

Back