Any restarters?

I'm back too. I finished last year having lost 39 pounds in total and I've put a stone back on. Completely my fault. Hoping to shift it in a few weeks. I started on Tues. finding it ok but Im a bit miserable at the moment! Nevermind, hoping weighing on MOnday will cheer me up! Good luck everyone. xx

Hi everyone, Girly chick it was great to read your thread as I relate to your starting weight and it's great to see how the weight went off quickly for you. I know everyone is different but, its nice when you can associate with someone:D Any words of advice for me??starting Monday... just getting my head round it by coming here and getting in right frame of mind. I must say its a good time of year to do diet as you are literally full up of food:eek:... and drink! best of luck everyone x

cleverclogs - biggest tips would be hot drinks, water water water and keeping busy. My first time on LT I made the mistake of thinking I would be better off if I wasn't at work but I had so much time on my hands to think about food it was actually 10x harder!

Hey RB my old mate!! Ready steady go!!

xx

Hey honey :) Good to see another friendly face around! Not actually on LT this time but on something pretty much identical so just gonna pretend like it's LT and hang around this board and annoy you guys :p

rbx :rainbow:

aww you could never be annoying RB - you are always so positive and supportive. Good luck, ddont forget to post your losses even if its not LT
xx

aww *blush* Thank you sweetie. Just hope that the support and encouragement we've all given before has helped even just one person to reach for the sachets rather than the takeaway menu :D

[thanks rb I'm off Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and starting on Monday. Was afraid that if i started on thursday that i'd be faint or something?? at least if i'm at home i can relax!!?? silly psychology really, but honestly reading the posts here im actually looking forward to starting!! I feel like everyone else is in the weight loss train and i've yet to get on! Did you find the first few days the hardest? I succeeded once on lt but tried it since and couldn't stick it. Hoping that the imidiate weight loss will keep me feeling motivate. I never felt better than when I really got stuck into lt before, my hair and nails and skin were all in great condition. I suppose it is good cleansing.. anyway rambling now! [/COLOR]

short term goals= lose 1 stone, feel healthier

The first few days are always the hardest and the first time around on any TFR is always the easiest. It is possible to succeed on a TFR the second time around - you've just gotta really want it! Get your head in the right place, do everything you can to keep yourself motivated and you'll be flying ;)

Thanks rb, makes sense i suppose, it stands to reason it would be more challenging second time round as you know exactly what your gettin into!!!
what diet you on? best of luck with it.. you sound really motivated!

I'm on Exante which as far as I can tell is identical to LT except with cutting out the middle man as I just order it direct from them online. :) I'm still no wiser as to why it's harder the second time - maybe your body remembers what you did to it last time and digs its heels in? lol

hey Cleverclogs - the first ten days are the most difficult for me. Once I can get beyond that I find it fairly easy. It's maintaining I find the hardest. Good luck.

Hey guys,well im back with my tail between my legs again :( Ive tryed and tryed time after time to restart but ALWAYS fail!
Well As from tomorrow im restarting.Not feeling postive but im going to give it my all.Im going on hol in may with skinny girls lol so i will be back in my size 12 before then.Im currently bursting out of a size 20....maybe even a 22 would be too tight :(
Well good luck everyone whos starting again and well done to those who have done fab over xmas,
Ill post tomorrow probaly about to cry LOL

XXXX

Hi All

Have been wondering................... it's great to see all my old mates back on Minis and readry to roll again this new year. But I am wondering does anyone know of any of our old gang who have maintained? Seems lots of us have lost weight and then not kept it off. Is this inevitable or what are we doing wrong? Who has lost it and kept it off?

xx

Medea didn't put the weight back on - well maybe a tad but seriously nothing that you wouldn't expect after refeeding.

I know exactly why my weight went back on (well mostly, for the last part I think I need to see my doc) and I know it wasn't anything to do with the diet - it was all me. With this is mind I now know what NOT to do next time!

I have a feeling i will always struggle with my weigh and i have accepted that but LT does make me realise that i can live without certain things. I just love eating!! It's not fair but no one else can do it for me i guess, i have to try and learn what i can and can't have alot of.

I dont know why i stopped logging on!

Well how are you getting on today then? xxx

I decided to start tomorrow as I had "stuff" going on today. Really up for it and feeling positive. I know it will be tough but one day at a time. Good luck everyone for tomorrow

xx

Yay im starting tomorrow too Daisy!

I know it was my fault why i didnt maintain!

I'm restarting and I wish you all the best of luck,just had a final KFC pig out and it wasn't that fantastic lol x

Back