any SF offers on at the moment?

hunca

Silver Member
Can anyone tell me if any of the supermarkets have any offers on at the moment for SF?
I looked at the Boots website and they are doing 3 for 2 but I thought I would try it first before I bulk buy!!!!!

I don't know anywhere that is doing offers but tescos usually do. Welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast.

Asda got offer 2 for £5 at the moment

Boots.com has slim fast soups at 1/2 price (£3.87 for 6)plus on the 3 for 2 offer so a great bargain. They did this with the smoothies not so long ago and the offer doesnt last long so best hurry and stock up if you like them.

supersave got slimfast by one get one free on powder shakes and 3 for 2 on snack bars

Supersave? Not sure there is one of those near me. I'm going to have a SF hunt in town today to see if I can find any bargains :D

BL x

yep i got boots buy one get one free for £4, so not bad, almost a month at 2 a day for £4, although be wary if your not used to a high fibre diet! im heavily constipated in my first week lol and its not pleasent, my doctor said to carry on as my body adapts!! so stick in there i lost 4lbs in my first 4 days!!!

sainsburys had milkshake tubs... buy one get one free

Back