Any Short people that can help please?

Oops sorry when I get there I may want to go a bit less but I have been struggling lately I have 5.5lbs to go. I have a food diary its called Jens 5lb to target food diary x

Hi! I'm just over 5ft 2 and am currently 8st 6. Don't know how interesting my diary is but you are welcome to have a nosey. Xx

Oh and I do mostly green days... :)

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm 5'2" ish. My diary is in my signature if u want to have a look. I do pretty much all green but with a few ee days. I eat lots of pasta! :)

How are you finding the diet in general? X

Thanks for the replies and links to the diaries guys!

Sofartogo, I love the diet! In fact a colleague asks me each week how much weight I have lost and she asked me the other day if I thought I could stick with this way of eating when I reach target. I said I really believe I can, I am enjoying this way of eating so much. I think of it as an eating plan rather than a diet. :party0011:

Thats the good thing about SW, you can see yourself eating this way forever, When i get to target i am looking foward to finding a way to mantain, and enjoy eating and having the odd treat, but knowing i can be a little strict to stay within my target range :)

Please help me this week I stayed the same even though I have been 100% for 3 weeks I lost 1.5 the week before so not a huge loss to justify staying the sane this week. Confidence in the plan and avoiding the naughties getting harder by the min as I feel like I am going to stay the same again help !! I am 5ft and 150lb

dd82 said:
Please help me this week I stayed the same even though I have been 100% for 3 weeks I lost 1.5 the week before so not a huge loss to justify staying the sane this week. Confidence in the plan and avoiding the naughties getting harder by the min as I feel like I am going to stay the same again help !! I am 5ft and 150lb

I know it's depressing when u try hard and get nothing to show but there are lots of things to consider before u throw in the towel.
1. Do u do any exercise? I do quite a bit and find my losses are slow (4lb in 3 months) but in the same time I've lost 19inches and dropped a dress size. I just think the scales will catch up.
2. Are u having enough syns?
3. Do u drink enough water?
4. Are u having the right HEA and HEB? If I'm honest I know I prob have too much shredded wheat bitesize in the morning!!!
5. Is it time of the month?

Good luck with it. Please don't give up as quite often it takes a while for all your hard work to show on the scales. :)

Hi - I am 5'3" and now weigh 9st3lbs - this is absolutely the lowest I want to get to but I am 47 and if I get any smaller my face looks like an old wrung out leather lol. When I was young I was around 8st7lb and looked fine. so different when you get a bit more mature lol x

Thanks for the support I went for a spa day today worked really hard in the gym and had a massage so feeling motivated again thanks again

Hiya all, I'm 5foot 2.5, and, well much larger than the other posts on here as the sidebar will tell you. I'm not aiming for a particular end Target just yet, I've always been big since puberty (thanks pcos!) And this is my first time seriously trying to do something about it.

Hey, ThatBubbs, welcome aboard and well done on your loss so far :). Battling with pcos and trying to lose weight CAN be done. One of my best mates is living proof of that - she has lost 3 stone so far and I'm very proud of her. Don't feel disheartened because YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Good luck!

Back