any slim/savers managed to lose or maintain on JUDD ??

lebody

just looking at long term outcome, maintaining is going to be a challenge just wondered if works for you? x

Hey lebody, not sure if anyone is maintaining on JUDDD after a VLCD but I know that some moved over from a VLCD to JUDDD to lose a few more lb. I will be doing the same. I'm currently doing 4-8 weeks of Slim & Save then I'll be coming back to JUDDD (I did it from start of Oct to end of March) to lose the last 7-14 lb and then I'll use it to maintain, will no doubt have to experiment with number of down days and cals etc but I have faith in it and I'm really looking forward to coming back to this plan.

I've accidently maintain on JUDDD for over 2 months on one DD a week. I wasn't intending to tho and need to kick things up a bit to lose the last bit. I think it's the easiest plan to maintain on. In the diary section a few are. It's very quiet at the moment to.

I'm losing more on JUDDD than i did on Slim and Save and finding it a lot easy to stick too. I am also more sure that my body is getting what it needs which i am not convinced happens on a VCLD.
Thats not knocking them as i lost a lot on Lipotrim and it was one of the best things i have ever done but i suffered for it after!
I did use the slim and save shakes and bars for the first 2 weeks on the down days on JUDDD and i think this helped me get a good start.

Back