Any snack ideas?

Flutterby3

Hello there lovely people,

Question for you all - I'm doing SW, been with for two weeks now and have already had an EPIC fail...

Saturday and Sunday at work I had some baklava, chocolate, crisps and toast! Yesterday I had pizza, a muffin and spag Bol that was FULL of syns. Today, had a croissant, a cookie and some crisps... Omdays and I had a nobbly bobbly ice cream too!! Phew it feels good to get that off my chest. Feels like a load has lifted!

BUT... Does anyone have any ideas for like, good hearty snacks? I'm at uni and have been very used to constantly nibbling through the day so I'm finding this salad at lunchtime with an apple or some melon quite difficult! I'd love to hear what you guys do to fill yourselves up without Turning straight to the comfort foods!xx

I always make sure I have at least one full satisfying meal during the day. Usually dinner time is when it happens. Sometimes it will happen for breakfast though. :D Some people might call it outdated, but the food pyramid is something good to look at for a basic start. A plate with some of everything from the food pyramid is the best way to get that full meal in.

If you hop over to the SW forum there are lots of threads full of snack ideas. But yes you should be filling yourself up with free foods so you don't feel the need to binge on junk food.

Back