Any special occasion your slimming for?

I have a twin sister who is a size 10 - would like to be able to fit into some of her clothes one day :D!
Had to go shopping in Evans for the first time during the summer - knew something had to be done!
At least I know now that I can go into most shops and a size 14 will fit me! Still a long way to go - but I WILL get there!

I just wanna be thin so badly, always have done!

Plus the plan is to move to Ibiza all summer in 2010, so I need to drop a good few stone if that's gona happen!

My 30th next year which we'll be in Italy for! xxx

Mainly for health reasons, but I am going to Spain next year to see my sister in law who I haven't seen for 2 years. Last time I saw her she made sarcastic comments about my weight (she asked if I had to get all of my clothes specially made because of my size), and I want to wipe the smug grin off her face! Sorry, probably sounds a bit shallow, but she really upset me.

Mainly for health reasons, but I am going to Spain next year to see my sister in law who I haven't seen for 2 years. Last time I saw her she made sarcastic comments about my weight (she asked if I had to get all of my clothes specially made because of my size), and I want to wipe the smug grin off her face! Sorry, probably sounds a bit shallow, but she really upset me.

How rude is she?? I am disgusted on your behalf! Just think about the next time she see's you ;)

For health, confidence and to have the one thing I really desire, a baby. Been trying for nearly 8 years and bar one miscarage 4 years ago yesterday (bad time of year) thats been all and the dr's say I'm going to more than likely need IVF due to PCOS but cant until I loose weight. Plus I'm 30 next year so wanted to do something sooner rather than later.

Slinkydreams, your SIL sounds like a right ***** and I'm sure she'll be gobsmacked when she sees you again. That or the funny thing will be, that she's gained weight while you're loosing it.

Hi everyone,
I'm not doing this for any special occasion, rather for the long term health benefits. I feel lethargic and my clothes don't feel comfortable. I get really upset shopping for clothes and I don't want to feel like that anymore. :(
I know it seems as though I've joined at a funny time of year, but didn't want to waste another day filling my fat face with fatty foods (love the alliteration there??? he he!).

Good luck to all xxx

Back