any suggestions for nice low fat snacks?

sarahaglover

Just wondered what u all used for snacks or for when you feel like a treat but still within the rules?x

Some of the large snack a jacks (caramel & BBQ)
A pink n white
Sf jelly
Dried fruit
Tesco potato thins (savoury - cross between crisps and rice cakes)
Hot X bun
Some WW/low fat cake slices
Some WW desserts

Hth xx

pretzils for me too

I am really into Cottage Cheese with Pineapple at the minute - the sweetnesss makes it feel like a treat. And Black Pepper Ryvitas!!

Tesco Dutch crispbakes with a laughing cow extra light triangle. Mullerlight yogurt with a handful of dried fruit. Banana. Also pretzels!

KB x

Thank you all. Def gonna get some pretzels x

Tesco Light Choices pretzels are within the rules and come in a multiple pack of 6. In my shopping trolley every week :)

Chrissy72 said:
Tesco Light Choices pretzels are within the rules and come in a multiple pack of 6. In my shopping trolley every week :)

And mine although went in to panic the other week when theyd got none, they do crisp type things too (potato thins I think they're called) & tortillas but don't know if they're in the rules as I don't like them

I have the Tesco light choices cake slices, a box of six for £1 and they are 70 cals each and only a trace of fat. Today I'm trying to be strict with myself but I'm struggling so I've just made a no sugar jelly that I hope will fill the gap later :eek:

I really like the WW cheese puffs..........they ar emuch nicer than Wotsits and you get heaps in a bag.

Back