Any Superfree Drinks?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rm247, 27 April 2014.

1. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

So I'm sat here with a glass of no added sugar Cranbury Juice which is one of the very few fruit juices that are free. Looking at the ingredients list, it struck me that it might as well be superfree.

So this got me thinking if there are any drinks which are considered Superfree, most fruit juices are synned as are smoothies. There's lots of free drinks, but is there anything which is significantly better for weight loss?
  2. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

significantly improves weight loss when drunk in vast quantities.
  3. Fruit and vegetables are superfree because they contain fibre and are filling. Drinks won't fit these categories.
  4. natalie1402

natalie1402 Well-Known Member

I didnt know cranverry juice was free?!?
  5. lickthelid

Ocean spray make a no added sugar squash that you dilute. Presumably OP means this rather than actual cranberry juice?
  6. lickthelid

And actually I've just checked and it isn't free

diluted light cordial is 1.5 syns per 250ml
    the carton stuff in light (non dilutable) is 1syn per 250ml

if its regular (ie not light) it's between 4.5-6 syns per 250ml

unless it's another brand and is just cranberry FLAVOURED no added sugar squash it's not even free never mind superfree.
  7. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

It's not the cordial it's actual fruit juice.
    [TD="class: ProductRow"]Tesco, Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar , per 100ml
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle"]Free
  8. lickthelid

Good old tesco :)
  9. Dokusho_yoku

Dokusho_yoku Well-Known Member

OP do you know any other free juice, I'm really missing fruit juice, I doubt there's a free orange juice. It's the only way I will eat fresh orange, as I love the juice but hate the texture of oranges and stuff.

10. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

I tend to have water or no added sugar squash

My favourite grape juice isn't free ;-). 9 syns a large glass lol!!
  11. I used to get the tesco cranberry juice light choices which was free white box blue writing? Has the box changed as I can't seem to find it now and went down nicely with vodka (not superfree I know but super delicious)!!!
  12. If it says cranberry juice drink then it is not fruit juice. It will be mainly water with some fruit juice added.
  13. nettybungles

nettybungles Well-Known Member

nice with some sparkling water