Any SW wine lushes out there.....

Very much looking forward to tomorrow night, boyfriend's birthday and have been saving some syns to have some wine :) yay

Another one here who would rather spend her syns on wine and voddy rather than crisps or choccy .... :D

Oooh I might have to look out for that. I don't go to M&S much but if it was for a lower syn bottle of pinot I would lol. Have you worked out the syn value at all?

Very much looking forward to tomorrow night, boyfriend's birthday and have been saving some syns to have some wine :) yay

Oooh have a lovely time. I've got a boozey birthday next weekend at a local Italian so I really need to start banking some syns lol

Thanks! There's not many better feelings than that first sip of cold white wine after a while of not having any. *happy sigh*

I had a lovely bottle of 9.5% M&S Pinot Grigio last night and loved it! :D Happy weekend all! x

Ooooh I'd love to know the syns for this too! Although it is slightly lower alcohol I do have a sneaking suspicion that it might have to be synned the same as any other white...

Oh goodness I've just found out that dry white is actually 1/2 a syn less per 125ml than ordinary red!! That means I can have... well, still a maximum of 3 per day, but it leaves a bit extra room for other naughties...

I posted a thread to ask for the syn value but it's hard to work out as there is no nutritional info on the bottle. I still count the bottle as 24 syns x

ellierose988 said:
Thanks! There's not many better feelings than that first sip of cold white wine after a while of not having any. *happy sigh*

Mouth is watering lol I ? wine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I said no to a30th birthday tonight as I'm working tomorrow but popped in to see them in spoons on the way home.

One gin and two small wines later I'm home. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad. Now the bottle of Shiraz in the kitchen is screaming my name lol

So glad I read this post! I love my wine too - used to have at least a bottle on a Friday and Saturday (sometimes a Sunday too - oooops!) now I am being very restrained and usually have a couple of small glasses on a Friday and save a load of syns for a Saturday blow out! Been a hard week though so may have to have more than a small one tonight!
Hope all you other lushes enjoy your wine tonight - I know I will be!
Helen xx

I think us twin mums have a good excuse to drink wine ;)

Even better I do on call 4 nights a week and then usually go to my parents on days off - so very spare few nights!!! That's why I love my holidays.

Yes work at threatening to train me up and make me part of the oncall team. Would probably be the making of me lol

Right all the wine in the house is gone and there are no social hurdles planned until Saturday.

Please let me have the strength to crack this this week. From WI to WI I will have had a drink 4 days out of 7, not good!

SKMinnie said:
I think us twin mums have a good excuse to drink wine ;)

Definitely agree with you there! Not so bad now mine are older (they'll be 10 in April) but when they were small I celebrated getting to the end of each and every day! How old are yours?

Helen xx

Here's a top tip for gin lovers that an American friend gave me. Put a measure of gin in a small spray bottle. Pour your slimline tonic, with ice and a slice in a glass and then spritz a whoosh of gin on top. One measure goes a long way and gives all the aroma of gin to your drinks for a lot fewer syns and less alcohol. I find after the first full G&T I can no longer really taste the gin anyway. That may just be me :D

Back