Any SW wine lushes out there.....

Thanks :D I was considering what to give up, and the boyfriend just went: "Wine? Yeah, right, never going to happen" and sort of snorted, and I was like, RIGHT, I'll show you! Haha. So this will shut him up. I just felt I'd been doing really well with motivation and will power recently (gave up smoking for new years', haven't had a puff in 10 weeks) and SW, so thought why not try this!

Oh I'm all for shutting snorting OH's up :D lol You go girl! Make him eat his words! lol

You're on a roll with the willpower :D Well done xx

Just had my bottle of first cape sparkling white. Very nice too. On offer £3.99 in tesco. Prefer it to the banrock dare I say!

Hope all you lushes are doing ok out there. I'm within my syns for once.

Paddys day however this weekend is another matter!

Applekath said:
Just had my bottle of first cape sparkling white. Very nice too. On offer £3.99 in tesco. Prefer it to the banrock dare I say!

Hope all you lushes are doing ok out there. I'm within my syns for once.

Paddys day however this weekend is another matter!

How many syns is that one?

I'm really looking forward to st paddy's day! Have started using soda water with my wine to stretch it out. Tastes lovely.

Mmm, it's been a bit quiet on here recently, hope there are still some winos out here...... Tbh this was one of the first threads I looked for! :)

*raises hand* :) everyone at my group thinks i belong in AA, haha.

i could murder a glass at the mo,but cutting it out this week cause really struggling with weight loss.it's soooo hard.:cry:

Wine is one of those little things that you don't realise how much of a luxury it is until it's gone lol! I'm lying on my bed right now and there are four bloody bottles staring at me from my shelf...I'd murrrrrrder for a glass but unfortunately 8 of today's syns have been used and I'm off plan on sat for a night out so it shall have to wait! Fml!

I raise my double gin and Tonic to that lol

I can't believe how many syns are in wine! No wonder I'm so overweight! Sigh. I might try my first couple of weeks on SW dry and then introduce it on a weekend......we'll see! ;-)

hi did anyone find out the syns for the black tower B rose and white 5.5% wines? ta

buy the mini bottles from shop? think one of them is like 6 syns x

Back