Any syn free/low syn Stuffing?!

CharKearney

Does anyone have any recipes for syn free/low syn sage and onion stuffing?

I'm trying to keep my EE days as low on syns as possible and it broke my heart when I saw that 25g of Paxo stuffing mix is 1.5 syns!

My sister and I do this one, tastes (to us) exactly like propper stuffing, made with Pork mince and it's completely free

Chop and onion, and cook in a pan with a Stock Pot and a little water, when onions are soft add the Pork mince cook for
five or so minutes then add some salt and pepper, Sage and some Passata, you need it to be moist but not too wet, next
add some Cous cous, spray an ovenproof dish with Frylite, add the mixture rough up the top a bit and put in the oven until
the top is a bit crispy.

Hope you like it.

Jill

My sister and I do this one, tastes (to us) exactly like propper stuffing, made with Pork mince and it's completely free Chop and onion, and cook in a pan with a Stock Pot and a little water, when onions are soft add the Pork mince cook for five or so minutes then add some salt and pepper, Sage and some Passata, you need it to be moist but not too wet, next add some Cous cous, spray an ovenproof dish with Frylite, add the mixture rough up the top a bit and put in the oven until the top is a bit crispy. Hope you like it. Jill

Ooh this sounds amazing Jill, definitely going to try this one, thanks! Do you know is pork sausage meat is free? Could I possibly use that instead?

sausage meat (as with pork mince) would have to be less than 5% fat to be free, check your packaging.

Linda mcartney rosemary and red onion sausages are free and taste like stuffing. I used them on our christmas dinner and nobody knew any different!

sausage meat (as with pork mince) would have to be less than 5% fat to be free, check your packaging.

Linda mcartney rosemary and red onion sausages are free and taste like stuffing. I used them on our christmas dinner and nobody knew any different!

I had these for breakfast yesterday, never thought to use these as stuffing too! thanks for the tip x

Back