Any teachers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kati, 30 September 2006 Social URL.

1. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi, Id love someones opinion please :)

If anyone doesn't know by now lol my 2 sons went for a weeks holiday with the sschool last week and it was their 11th brthday during that time. The teachers gave them each some presents and a birthday card and they had a birthday cake and everything for them.

So I want to get them a thankyou card and a little present each because they could have just pretended it was any other day for them but they didnt.

I was just wondering, do you think these 2 teachers would have come up with this themselves or do you think it's just something the school would always do if the children have birthdays during that week? Should I get these teachers something individualy or should it be a school staff thing and thank everyone? And, any ideas on what to get?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I would think that the 2 teachers would have come up with it. That would certainly be the case in my school.

Each school is different though, so its a difficult one. Tin of choccies or biscuits are always appreciated in the staffroom though;)

4. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks for that. I decided to be a bit more personal than a box of chocolates so I got them a card each and a little guardian angel thingy. I saw them and remembered when my oldest son was struggling a while ago one of the two teachers told him a little story about asking his guardian angel for help to make him happier, so I thought she might appreciate something like that and just got the other one the same thing .

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Kati what great ideas for presents. And I'm sure your 2 boys enjoyed their special day. I always bought my children a card and a little present when I taught young children
    Irene xx

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

That was a lovely thing for the teachers to do, hun and you got them gorgeous prezzies!!

How lovely!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.