Any team places available?

MrsLearmouth

Hi Guys

Was wondering if there were any spaces on any teams at all? I am starting CD SS tomorrow and would love to have a team to help me through the tough times and help me celebrate the good!

Please let me know if you have any spaces :)

Thanks,

MrsLearmouth

I've been doing the diet for a month now and would love to join a team too! :D

Hi,

I have my week 1 WI tonight and would also like to join a team. How many do we need? We could start our own?

L x

Hiya i'm looking for a team to join too..perhaps if there are enough of us we could make a new one..any thoughts anyone???

haha i don't really understand either if i'm completely honest :ashamed0005: just hoping to get some extra motivation and find some good team buddies and help each other through it :) i haven't started yet though tomorrow is day one

In the past we had teams of 6 members where the teams competed for a weekly challenge of which team had the biggest % loss.

It has not been running for some time but I am busy trying to restart this. I have written to teams that are still on the go and asking for suggestions. If you would like to join a team please reply in this thread and we can see which teams have vacancies.

Irene xx

Back