1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

any Thursday weighers?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Megs, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Megs

Megs Silver Member

Hi all. I just joined SW recently, my weight had crept up to 12stone 7lbs, so decided to take positive action! I got my 1st half stone award last Thurs :) & this Thursday will be my 4 week weigh in, so fingers crossed xx. I started on EE & jow mostly do Green as i'm a veggy & it suits me best.
    I haven't yet done any body magic as i didn't want to give myself too much to focus on & wanted to get to grips with the plan 1st.
    This week i don't feel any lighter, i have been under the weather so i've been using my syns to the max for treats, so i'm abit worried i will have gained, but i haven't gone over my syns (15) once. I guess we'll find out with the morning WI (eek) Goodnight x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Megs

Megs Silver Member

Stayed the same. Not too bad, tryin not to get down hearted. At least i had no gain :) on the laptop at the moment & mayb book a wee impromptu weekend xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.