any tips for making the most of the plan?

broxi

ButtErFly
I did SW years ago and what made it amazing for me was being able to eat things like Mullerlight and banana, chips and curry sauce, baked potato and tinned macaroni cheese and Chinese takeaway.
It is all new now and syn amounts have changed. As I've just started does anyone have any good ideas as to how to make yummy easy food within the plan. Thanks

I did SW years ago and what made it amazing for me was being able to eat things like Mullerlight and banana, chips and curry sauce, baked potato and tinned macaroni cheese and Chinese takeaway.
It is all new now and syn amounts have changed. As I've just started does anyone have any good ideas as to how to make yummy easy food within the plan. Thanks

I get most of my tips and recipes from other SW folk at my group meeting and on this site. There is a SW recipe thread on here so worth taking a look, especially as you can scroll back to see all the posts with advice. In the beginning I bought every kind of spice I could find to really flavour anything I cooked, like stews etc which would otherwise be bland and almost tasteless. The Moroccan one is lovely.
Hope that helps.

I joined SW for the first time 17 years ago and it is very different now!

My tip would be to keep it all varied - the recipe on here is great, and like the lady above I also get quite a few tips form the other members at group. I also go on Channel 4 food website and bbc good food website as they have loads of things that can be adapted x

As so much has changed, definitely check and double check syns and healthy extras just to be sure.

If you 're doing EE, put your 1/3 superfree on your plate first, then add the rest of your meal. Superfree should be this most important thing and not just squeezed on as an afterthought.

Good luck!

As so much has changed, definitely check and double check syns and healthy extras just to be sure.

If you 're doing EE, put your 1/3 superfree on your plate first, then add the rest of your meal. Superfree should be this most important thing and not just squeezed on as an afterthought.

Good luck!

I agree with this. The third superfree is the secret to success on the plan. You may lose without it (then again you may not) but you will definitely lose more if you have your third superfree religiously.

Back