Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any tips for round 2?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Shazzbot, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Shazzbot

Shazzbot Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, I did tfr for 6 weeks and maintenance for 5 weeks. I lost 3 stone total. I'm going on holidays now for 2 weeks and I want to go back on tfr when I come back. Can anyone advise what its like the second time around? Or have any tips. I've 4 stone left to lose now, so I've a way to go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i was pretty much the same as you i did lipotrim earlier on in the year for a few weeks and lost about 3 stone, put half of it back on over summer holidays etc :-( am now on day 7 after starting again and i am finding it just a little bit easier as i know what to expect and how to deal with things, have fab holiday and good luck when u come back x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.