any tips just started lipotrim

claredy

:confused:hi everyone,anyone got any tips on how to make shakes nicer and how to stop drymouth? also can u drink tea on lp if its without sugar an milk?

Hiya love, you can add TABLET sweeteners to chakes not powder sweetener, although i finsd them sweet enough, and ice helps too...

yep you can have tea, not berry or fruit teas, just common tea, and peppermint tea, and chinese leafteas... no sugar or milk, but again tablet sweeteners can be added...

teh dry mouth eases off just make sure u drink your water throughout the day an not all at once, an that helps... and obviously brushing your teeth and tongue helps too!

best of luck let u sknow how u get on

xxxxx

Tips for the shakes - have your vanilla in the morning with coffee mixed in then blend (if you like coffee)
The chocolate shake is nice hot or cold with peppermint tea
The soup in my opinion cannot be drank without loads of pepper and chilli powder, makes them actually nice... i dont do the strwbery as it makes me hurl!
Also the chocolate can be blended with ice to make it more appealing, or as hot chocolate on its own, which is nice in the cold evenings.... I drink black tea no sugar and black coffee no sugar, earl grey and peppermint tea hthsx

Yup, water will defo help your dry mouth!

Back