Any tips of how to search

dancinglilly said:
I have gone to the search part, put in the question/word and pressed done. I dont know how else to search. Im probably being thick, but dont no how else to do itx

The way I described above. Do it that way

dancinglilly said:
I have gone to the search part, put in the question/word and pressed done. I dont know how else to search. Im probably being thick, but dont no how else to do itx

Look at my settings on my second pic and put your settings to that I just did a search and it looks like its coming up with stuff that I want now

chantsy86 said:
Thanks for help hopefully this will solve my problem lol. I think it's a bit confusing for new people on here

Very confusing for people who don't know they have to change the settings!

On my android phone I don't get those options just search titles or titles and posts there is nothing about threads

Sorry taken another look I needed to scroll down ! Will try again

Right I have tried to search for hash Brown clicked on title and show posts and not one seems to be about hash browns as I wanted a SW recipe

Latte said:
Right I have tried to search for hash Brown clicked on title and show posts and not one seems to be about hash browns as I wanted a SW recipe

Did you change your settings too

Everytime I search I have to change the setting because it changes back just look at settings before you search

Thank you I think I have finally cracked it.

My phone doesn't show which forum the threads are from but at least it is coming up with more relevant stuff.

I have just been doing a google search to find things

Latte said:
Thank you I think I have finally cracked it.

My phone doesn't show which forum the threads are from but at least it is coming up with more relevant stuff.

I have just been doing a google search to find things

I thought it was just me being daft not being able to do it but seems a few people have same problem

Starlight said:
Nah you're just all daft ;)

:giggle:

We love you lots too Starlight x

Back