Attack Any tips?

Lou-82

I've decided after many failed attempts at trying everything from weight watchers to lighter life to embark on the attack phase of the dunkan diet...... Any tips on essentials I need to get in the fridge??

Hello Lou welcome to Dukan. It's a great diet.

Take a look at the FAQ thread it will answer a lot of the questions you may have :)

Hi Lou, I've just finished my attack phase and agree that the FAQs are really helpful...just wish I'd found them sooner!

Fat free yoghurt and fromage frais are so versatile so get more than you think you need as they're great sweet and savoury ingredients.

My other tip is plan, plan,plan so you always have food on hand so you don't fall off the wagon! I kept the book with me all week to refer to and for moral support!

1 week and 2 days in and I'm really pleased with the diet so far and have found the forum to be a great source of info and support.

Good luck :)

what they said ;)

and I just posted a list of safe foods...

Welcome!

Thanks all, I'm a bit of a snacker and love jelly so that's helpful, will have a look at the FAQs, fingers crossed

Buy a 500g pack of low fat mince and divide up into 2oz portions.

Flatten them into thin burgers and cook in the microwave (on a piece of kitchen roll) for 1 to 1 1/2 mins each on high.

You can season them if you want a bit more flavour.

I keep them in a ziplock bag in the fridge and have one of those if I feel peckish.

You will get roughly 10 burgers from a 500g pack of mince.

I have found that I lose more weight when eating more red meat than white due to the higher protein content.

;)

Back