Any volounteers to give me a kick up the ****

beckitee

I could do with some advice from anybody who has succesfully restarted cd i came off it for xmas having lost 3 stone and have been yoyoing ever since. any suggestions welcome. HELP NEEDED as i really want to do this and im driving myself mad!:cry:

Sorry cant help with restart as this is my 1st time.

But did you keep a diary when you did so well before, take any photos of yourself before you started. If so Id look back on thoses and really focus on your dream weight.

Are you trying to get back to ss, what about considering starting on 1000 or 790 and going down from there, maybe that might work.

i did exactly the same thing. have been losing and gaining the very same 1 stone ever since december and it is soul destroying!!

still...im back on track now (well...on day 9..) and so far so good. just had to ask myself if i wanted to be a fat moo forever?? do i want to keep letting myself down and missing out on a better life while my kids are young enough to really need me and enjoy my time with them??

im taking it one day at a time...not even considering the next day or any length of time after that.

u have come much further than me and have done really well. it will all be for nothing if u dont sort this out quickly. all the weight will come back and u have to wonder how u will feel.

is that enuff of a kick? if not theres plenty more i can say lol.

I dont even need to say "u can do this!" cos u already have and so u ought to know urself that u have been successful at this and need to carry on being so!!

pm me anytime u like if u want to

xxxxxxx

Thankyou thats exactly what i need! i know that if i can just get a couple of days under my belt than i will be fine but i get to the end of the day and end up scoffing some nonsensical rubbish that i dont even enjoy!!!!! then i spend the whole evening feeling down:cry:. but if you can get to days 4 and 9 then so can i. im going to start posting on here more as this is the place where you can get all the support you could possibly need from people who will inspire you and keep you inspired!:) i have got a diary that i was keeping before and loads of pictures, im going to look through them tonight that may help. i feel as though my cd fire is being relit now ineed to keep this feeling going so anymore suggestions are more than welcome.
becky

oh and i forgot to add- anybody that is new to this diet, dont cheat as you make the whole thing 300 times harder once you have done it once it gets easier to cheat and harder to stick to the diet.:) :) :)

becky, I had so many days 1's in the last while, and soooo many reasons y I couldnt do ss that its just sickening, its kind of just clicked though over the last few days so fingers crossed it will stay that way!

Not sure i'm the best to give advice as I've had so many restarts ... but
1. try to work out what and why you give in to your chatterbox.
2. make sure all trigger food is banished from house/work etc
3. brush your teeth!
4. if it helps have an extra pack on really bad days (made up into truffles???) - better than something to take you out of ketosis.
5. put some ketostix in every loo in your house - and then when you wee you'll know you are burning fat and maybe less likely to want to lose the being in ketosis feeling
6. come on here and POST til your fingers are sore!!

Good luck and we're all behind you - giving you an almighty kick!!

Back