any walkers/fitbug users out there!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Scarlett, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

hey all

Since restarting CD I have been trying to walk 10,000 steps everyday, and track it with fitbug.

Is anyone else walking to help speed their weight loss? I am hoping to really maximise my weightloss as I have a holiday in September and the walking is really easy to fit in to my lifestyle, without tiring me out.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else thinks this type of exercise has impacted their weight loss journey.....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

what is fitbug ? sorry - embarrassed

I have never had any luck with a pedometer all i have tried don't seem to count steps properly.... would love to start some sort of walking challenge though..

4. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

hey there

Fitbug is basically a fancy pedometer :)

it links to software on your computer so you can track your steps, and it records your aerobic steps (walks longer than 10 mins) seperately as well... you pay a member fee to use the software/forum etc

google and have a look! I have not had much luck with pedometers before but this is very accurate.
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I loved using my fitbug. Don't use it much now, but every now and again I put it on for a day just out of interest :)

Love the way I can clip it to the edge of my pocket and hide the actual bug in the pocket IYKWIM
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.