any walkers/fitbug users out there!!

Scarlett

hey all

Since restarting CD I have been trying to walk 10,000 steps everyday, and track it with fitbug.

Is anyone else walking to help speed their weight loss? I am hoping to really maximise my weightloss as I have a holiday in September and the walking is really easy to fit in to my lifestyle, without tiring me out.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else thinks this type of exercise has impacted their weight loss journey.....

what is fitbug ? sorry - embarrassed

I have never had any luck with a pedometer all i have tried don't seem to count steps properly.... would love to start some sort of walking challenge though..

x

hey there

Fitbug is basically a fancy pedometer :)

it links to software on your computer so you can track your steps, and it records your aerobic steps (walks longer than 10 mins) seperately as well... you pay a member fee to use the software/forum etc

google and have a look! I have not had much luck with pedometers before but this is very accurate.

I loved using my fitbug. Don't use it much now, but every now and again I put it on for a day just out of interest :)

Love the way I can clip it to the edge of my pocket and hide the actual bug in the pocket IYKWIM

Back