Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

Well done mamakash! Fab :D x

Eeeeek I'm excited, my WI is Saturday too so if you can all give me your results by the afternoon I'll hopefully be able to update the list on Saturday evening. Good Luck girlies! I'm dead excited! hehe! xxx

Maria22 said:
Haha sorry me being thick tiny tiger said she was looking for the thread on what weight loss is equal to I bumped it up in the main exante forum for you all xxx

Thanks for bumping up the post. We can see our real achievement when you compare!

Busy week for me. Feeling like I am on track. Have had my weigh in and I'm content. However off for 2 weeks starting tmrw. Moving house, not sure how I will cope.

-4 this week

Good luck for Sat peeps. Will try and check how the group has done

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First weigh in:- drumroll and trumpets please:- I've lost 11lbs

:clap:.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

:talk017::talk017:

I'm down 3 this week. Still feeling slow but I did eat at my anniversary BBQ and I'm pretty sure it messed things up.

well......... 5.4lbs yay!!!!! i did it!!! bring on next week xx

WELL DONE GIRLS!!! I have to say I've really let myself down this week. I had a 5lb loss on Friday but since then I've been out and had a bbq and now I'm only 1lb down. SO I did do it but I putit back on again! oh well, another week and another bash at it!!! lol OK, here are the results for this week! :D

Carrie1980 - -5.4
Skinnyminny2be - -5.5
BB - -1
Bobbi- -3
Scotminx- -2
Stephie77- -1.5
Mamakash- -2.5
Slim1day- -11 Really well done you:)
tinytiger- -4
Dustqueen- -2.75

38.65lbs total this week! WOOHOOOOOO Well done us! Even the people like me who only lost a teeny bit..a loss is a los huh!!!! :D :D

Here's to another great week! Oh, by the way Skinnyminny2be is in the lead so far for the 2 weeks with a loss of 16.5lbs!!!!! :D x x

Great losses!! And this week it looks like we all lost something which is great. We are on the way to be big losers! Lol

Have a great week.

Not a good start for me as went to a party yesterday and all I can say is it wasn't good..... Failing to refocus today but am going to try

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on tinytiger! You can do it, just get yoruself through today and you'll be back on track I'm exactly the same as you but find once I get the difficult day out of the way and feel back to my 'exante' self I'm ok!! :) xx

Well done!!!! :D I'll put it in my little book for the totals :) Congrats on the stone gone! That's a fab achievement!!! x

aww thanks, I was a little disappointed with 2 lbs loss as wanted to lose more, but then realised I had lost a stone in 3 weeks :) so very pleased with that. Cant wait to see everyones results next week. Good Luck all :) xx

Im claiming the title of this weeks worse loser - i maintained!!

( but im very happy about that seeing as though i have had 3 days off plan!!)

xxx

Maintaining is pretty good with 3 days off Steph! Just get back on the wagon and I'm sure you'll see a great loss next week.

My loss this week for Saturday is 1lb. Not really sure what happened, other than some protein picking. Still lost a stone in a month though so I'll take that as a win!

x

stephie77 said:
Im claiming the title of this weeks worse loser - i maintained!!

( but im very happy about that seeing as though i have had 3 days off plan!!)

xxx

I'm up 7 this week so I win worst loser ;)

Well chick, it won't take a week to shift that so just look forward to a massive loss next time eh!!! :D x We all do it, I've gained and lost the same 6lbs for a month and a half now!! As long as we're here and trying, we're not failing!!!! x x x

Back