Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

BouncyBride said:
LOL, thanks dq...it owuld have been great if I didn't gain it all again at the weekend! Boooooo!!!!! lol Oh well. as long as I'm here I've not yet failed!!! Hope you're enjoying your little break. :D x

Planning on enjoying my last day off tomorrow :)

I'm V. jelly of you!!! lol Mmmm I'd love some food..(said the naughty devil) no no you don't (said the little angel) AARRGHHHHHH!!!!! lol 1 day down, 11 to go!!!

BouncyBride said:
I'm V. jelly of you!!! lol Mmmm I'd love some food..(said the naughty devil) no no you don't (said the little angel) AARRGHHHHHH!!!!! lol 1 day down, 11 to go!!!

Lol bet you aren't jealous of my huge gain lol

Well no lol actually, that's a good point...BUT I'll be jelly of your massive loss after your first week! lol :D x

BouncyBride said:
Well no lol actually, that's a good point...BUT I'll be jelly of your massive loss after your first week! lol :D x

Lmao really hoping it will be :) glad the stress is finally subsiding need to get back on this diet and get this weight off :)

Ahhh I'm really pleased you're coming back to it tomorrow, I bet really you can't wait :) (yeah right! lol) It's a love/hate relationship isn't it, a bit like a drug, you LOVE to see the weight come off but HATE what you have to go through to make it happen! lol x

BouncyBride said:
Ahhh I'm really pleased you're coming back to it tomorrow, I bet really you can't wait :) (yeah right! lol) It's a love/hate relationship isn't it, a bit like a drug, you LOVE to see the weight come off but HATE what you have to go through to make it happen! lol x

Lol indeed :) panicking a bit about 3 stone and 14 weeks to do it eeeek and got my birthday and a hen do to fit it :)

Nope, there's only 14 people coming to the wedding! lol Would seem a bit silly to have a hen do when the wedding is only really small. Will probs just have a bbq or a nice meal in with a couple of mates 2 nights before the wedding or something. I'm finding it hard enough to lose the weight without having to cope with a hen do and the food & drink that comes with that!! lol I think I'm going to aim for t-total now until the wedding, I REALLY need to get to low 11's and the only way I can do that now is to be extra good. xx

BouncyBride said:
Nope, there's only 14 people coming to the wedding! lol Would seem a bit silly to have a hen do when the wedding is only really small. Will probs just have a bbq or a nice meal in with a couple of mates 2 nights before the wedding or something. I'm finding it hard enough to lose the weight without having to cope with a hen do and the food & drink that comes with that!! lol I think I'm going to aim for t-total now until the wedding, I REALLY need to get to low 11's and the only way I can do that now is to be extra good. xx

Yeah I'm not planning anything huge well so far there are no plans but my friends are keen bless :) yeah there will be 12 at ours in the Caribbean :D

Oh yeahh!!! I forgot it was there!! Awwww how lovely!!!! Ours is REALLY simple, I've not even got a proper weding dress...it's a nice dress but it's short and from Monsoon. I'm looking forward to our honeymoon more, we're going to Corfu...thought we'd best not do anything too far with taking L/O with us! lol x

BouncyBride said:
Oh yeahh!!! I forgot it was there!! Awwww how lovely!!!! Ours is REALLY simple, I've not even got a proper weding dress...it's a nice dress but it's short and from Monsoon. I'm looking forward to our honeymoon more, we're going to Corfu...thought we'd best not do anything too far with taking L/O with us! lol x

My dress came off eBay £70! Bargain ;)

BouncyBride said:
Blimey!!!!! Mine was £85. I'm gutted cos it's now down to £40 in the sale!!!! lol

That is annoying but it wasn't worth holding out for £45 in case they sold out :)
Aren't we a pair of bargain hunters ;)

Certainly are!!!!I can't warrant paying hundreds for something I'm only gonna wear once! Call me tight but I just can't!!! Not when there's nappies and kiddies clothes to buy! lol

BouncyBride said:
Certainly are!!!!I can't warrant paying hundreds for something I'm only gonna wear once! Call me tight but I just can't!!! Not when there's nappies and kiddies clothes to buy! lol

I agree obviously :)

Back