Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

BouncyBride said:
Mmmmmmm I'd love a box of thorntons! LOL Yes, you read that right, a WHOLE box! yummyyyyyy

Lol good girl ;)

1.5 off for me this week, happywiththat as my mid week WI i had gaIned 3.5!!! LOL XX

DQ that is BRILLIANT for 10 days off!!! MY god how have you done that?!?!?!?!?! Congrats, that's REALLY good, I can put thaton in an HOUR! lol xx

BouncyBride said:
DQ that is BRILLIANT for 10 days off!!! MY god how have you done that?!?!?!?!?! Congrats, that's REALLY good, I can put thaton in an HOUR! lol xx

Lol yeah but I had already had +7 the week before :) so about 11 1/2 in 2 and a bit weeks

A loss is a loss mamakash!!! :D well done. Are you not doing 7/7 TS days? Maybe if you could do that your loss would increase?? x

Your loss already is absolutely fantastic.I know what you mean though, it COULD be better lolon exante anything is possible!!! :D GAME ON MAMA!!!! xx

Certainly will! I lost 5 last week but put it allll back on by the end of the weekend so even though so far this week I'm 6 down, 5 of those are guilt lbs so hoping that by the tie I do th results tomorrow I can have another lb off so I at least have 2 to show for it.lol BUt yes, next week will be another story!! :D xx

Hi everyone,

I have lost 4 lbs this week, very happy indeed :D, and its TOTM

I now realise that last week loss at a 1 lb was due to water retention.

Good luck everyone xx

hey all, after my gain last week im happy to report a loss of 6.2lbs!!! im officially in the 10s, just in the 10s but im there! i restarted on monday and bb has been my star! roll on next week xx

carrie1980 said:
hey all, after my gain last week im happy to report a loss of 6.2lbs!!! im officially in the 10s, just in the 10s but im there! i restarted on monday and bb has been my star! roll on next week xx

Wow in the 10's you lucky thing! Well done, fantastic news! That BB sure is good ;) x

4lb down as of yesterday. Very pleased. Expected another 1lb today but my scales are not working. Question is - buy new scales or not to buy new scales lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning folks...firstly, BIG WELL DONE to Zeldas & Carrie!!!! Fab losses girlies :D

OK, I've lost 7lbs this week BUT 5 of those are guilt lbs from last weekend so going on last weeks weight I've only lost 2lbs. Not great but still puts me at 13.2 now so HOPING with all the will in the world that my next weigh in will start with a 12! lol Will post results tomorrw after everyone has given them :D xxx

Back