anybody got it yet?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    After ordering it from Amazon- then being told it's out of stock!! I went out and got it from 'Game'...
    The WII Fitness Coach.. has anyone got one and used it ?? any good...I havent tried mine yet- I put it in the glove box in the car and forgot to get it when we came home yesterday! And it's too cold to go get it ,paul is cooking breakfast -so I shall just have to wait till he finishes LOL
    (oooh I am lazy !!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought it yesterday, and a mini trampoline, but haven't taken either out of their packaging yet! LOL

4. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Ive just done fitness coach-
    didnt want to push myself too much, after all it is sunday !!!!
    took me about 20 mins to put all my details in, had to do a bit of measuring and weighing- would be better if the actual programme weighed you on the fit board. set it to do a 15min cardio, not bad it was good, . Next visit is tuesday LOL

5. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used mine the on Friday, won't have a chance again until Monday. Being very fat and unfit it really pushed me hard but not in an overdoing it sort of way

6. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was looking at it in Asda yesterday and was really tempted, but to be honest i am so unfit that doing the short running on the wii fit game left me gasping for an ambulance!!

is it any good though?, would save me the trips to the gym( which to be honest i would join then never go again - i mean they do they its the thought that counts)

7. suepat10

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bev, I can't do the jogging on Wi Fit - yet- but found the Wii Fitness Coach picked a level up from my current fitness level but not so much it left me feeling 'rough'.

8. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooooh that maybe just what i need then, because i know you should carry on but i have kept well away from the running on the game, yes i hate exercise i admit it but if its fun then i will do it. i'm good at the step bit, got up to the 30 minutes one now as long as its steady away im ok, jus might have to invest in it then :character00115:

9. suepat10

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only done the Wii Fitness Coach once but I think it does a warm up, exercise session and cool down over a period of time you select. Based on your 'profile' it suggests what area to work on but you can select something else.

I like the free step on Wii Fit as I can watch the telly at the same time :)

10. UglyBetty

UglyBetty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I bought this two days ago after reading about it on here and still havnt taken it out the bag!! Does it have aerobics on it or is it specific exercises?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.