anybody got it yet?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
After ordering it from Amazon- then being told it's out of stock!! I went out and got it from 'Game'...
The WII Fitness Coach.. has anyone got one and used it ?? any good...I havent tried mine yet- I put it in the glove box in the car and forgot to get it when we came home yesterday! And it's too cold to go get it ,paul is cooking breakfast -so I shall just have to wait till he finishes LOL
(oooh I am lazy !!)

Ive just done fitness coach-
didnt want to push myself too much, after all it is sunday !!!!
took me about 20 mins to put all my details in, had to do a bit of measuring and weighing- would be better if the actual programme weighed you on the fit board. set it to do a 15min cardio, not bad it was good, . Next visit is tuesday LOL

I used mine the on Friday, won't have a chance again until Monday. Being very fat and unfit it really pushed me hard but not in an overdoing it sort of way

I was looking at it in Asda yesterday and was really tempted, but to be honest i am so unfit that doing the short running on the wii fit game left me gasping for an ambulance!!

is it any good though?, would save me the trips to the gym( which to be honest i would join then never go again - i mean they do they its the thought that counts)

Hi Bev, I can't do the jogging on Wi Fit - yet- but found the Wii Fitness Coach picked a level up from my current fitness level but not so much it left me feeling 'rough'.

ooooh that maybe just what i need then, because i know you should carry on but i have kept well away from the running on the game, yes i hate exercise i admit it but if its fun then i will do it. i'm good at the step bit, got up to the 30 minutes one now as long as its steady away im ok, jus might have to invest in it then :character00115:

I've only done the Wii Fitness Coach once but I think it does a warm up, exercise session and cool down over a period of time you select. Based on your 'profile' it suggests what area to work on but you can select something else.

I like the free step on Wii Fit as I can watch the telly at the same time :)

I bought this two days ago after reading about it on here and still havnt taken it out the bag!! Does it have aerobics on it or is it specific exercises?

Back