Anybody had this????

babyboosweets

I have started to bruise really easily just lately has anybody else ???

I've not been on long enough to notice this but hopefully someone will come along who can answer your question :)

is someone punching you? ill be after them!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... nobody puts babyboosweets in the corner!!!! :)

Maybe you arent used to having as much fat around you to protect yourself? lol xox

ooo sweetie if somebody punched me they would live to regret it ha ha !!!!!!! im doing boxing on the wii and im over a 1000 if that makes sense ha ha ha

wow - ur a pro!

ooo sweetie if somebody punched me they would live to regret it ha ha !!!!!!! im doing boxing on the wii and im over a 1000 if that makes sense ha ha ha

have you got wii fit???
x

no have u ?

:)

:eek:
no have u ?

I just got my wii fit on saturday - its great! Definitely would recommend getting it. It tells you your BMI and your weight and you programme in mini weight loss goals. Your avator also resembles how fat you are!!! lol Mine looks tubby on it - i cant wait to she is a wee skinny mini!

I love the yoga moves, its great fun and im sure you would be great at it if you already have 1000 in the boxing!

x

im sure im only good at boxing cos im really agressive cos i cant have any food ha ha ha i will prob turn into a right wimp when i start eatin again ha ha ha !!

My BF got WII fit a little while ago but he's always on it that when he eventually gets off it its too late for me to use it :(

I bruise very easily as well but Im not too alarmed

hey lumpy u have been on this diet a while now did u always bruise easily or is it a recent thing my wii is in the office upstairs so i can go on it any time usually when hubby is at work so i can rant and rave all i want ha ha ha !!

Bruising can be a side effect on a VLCD it is possible due to a lack of Vitamin K. Although there is Vitamin K in the diet there is no RDA for this vitamin and some need more than others.

Have a word with your pharmacist there is a tablet called Synkovit which should help.

Linda
20 Years' Service Award
Special Merit Award Winner 2005

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/39594-anyone-else-bruising-easily.html

I hope that helps.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini it does help i will ask the chemist on thurs when i go ta x

Thanks Mini.

Can't say I've noticed bruising but if I do then I won't worry.

x

Sorry to change the subject..but does the wii fit work?? i was thinking of gettin it, but only if it does some good :D

I dont know about the wii fit but the wii boxing does ive just done 45 mins on it and im sweating like mad ive been doing it for 2 weeks now and last week i lost 7lb so it must be doing some good hope this helps x

Back