anybody have a pump it up dvd (the older one) and want 2 do a challenge?xxx

Yep. My legs hurt this morning.

its a sign its working!! lol xxx

about 2 start it again now xxx

just finished it and added an extra routine in too, u dont have 2 if u dont want to, i just felt like i needed to it wasnt hard enough xxx

dammit are my muscles burning today! but all good, means its working!! ru still doing the challenge? xxxx

I have a Pump it up high energy,ministry of sound dvd, is that the same one?

hiya! um i think so! its ministry of sound i think, and has that australian(?) bird from the call on me eric prydz video doin it (which helps a lot cos u see her body and want 2 look ike her!!) xxx

I'm keeping on doing it but I'm afraid I will have to bail for the rest of this week as my back hurts :(

my muscles were cramping when i was doing the extra routine today, but my belly an arms an legs look firmer already! when u re starting then? u dont have to do it if u dont want mate xxxx

How long is the Dvd? I think I have the same one that u have. Not sure when I will start as suffering from my first Zumba workout!! I will plan to do 12 times in April though.

hiya! yeh we do have the saem one my one says burn it lose it :) im doing warm up, aeroburn, below the belt, and knockout. the first and last is warm up and cool down. burns like hell but it works!! my stomach and legs an arms an that r all looking an feeling firmer and this is the end of week 2 :) xxxx

Back