The "do it for yourself" diary and quit mucking around!

Sliced bag sounds ideal when you are just finding what you like:)

Really getting frustrated now! :sigh:

Had a sneaky preview on the scales and still not so much as an ounce off!

Yesterday -
B - 2 x BFD, 2 x bacon, 2 x egg

L - cheese salad

T - brisket, mushrooms, garlic and 30ml cream

S - 1/2 avocado and cream, black coffee, Water + 1 x glass NAS

Carbs - 14

Today

B - 2 x BFD, 2 x Bacon, 1 x egg

L - prawn salad

T - frying steak with mushroom sauce, 30 ml cream............won't get in til 9ish so really something quick

S - small avocado with prawns, black coffee, lots of water 1 x glass NAS

Beginning to lose patience, If I have to listen to my husband tell me once more "what do you expect when you are eating cream?" 142ml tub of cream does me 3 meals and I throw the rest down the sink!! :rolleyes:

Back to WW for me at the end of the week. I need to use up what is in the fridge and rethink my way of eating and then shop differently on Saturday. If I lose anything by then it will be a bonus, but to see the scale stick rigidly, not even 1/4lb loss in 10 days is just really getting me down.

Hi Dawn, sorry to hear it's not working for you :(.

Is there any chance you might be lactose-intolerant? Could you ditch the cream and cheese for the next few days and see if that gets you moving? Might be worth a try.

That's all I got, unfortunately. It's difficult to analyse someone else's diet without accurate quantities and breakdowns - are you using an online tracker at all?

Definitely might be worth cutting the cream a bit. My idea of lots is to have 30 ml in a day and say 50g cheese? But i know lots of other people stall if they have any!

Thanks both for your comments :)

Re the cream and cheese when I first did Atkins I used much more! I'd have cream in my coffee as well as my cooking and also squirty cream on my jelly (of which I have had none!!) I've really tried to be much stricter this time, so altho I have put cream I basically won't use 150ml in a week, its simply that the meal days are all following each other! And I normally only have 2 babybel a day, today I've not had any because I have run out, so no more til Saturday when I shop.

I am starving now as late in from work so not had tea, hubbie has got chilli with garlic bread and as tempted as I am I have not relented! Further more he has given the dog one of the sausages I had pre-cooked for my brekkie (as I will be up at about 4.45) for her dinner!! Grrrrrrrr!!!

So my plan for today omits the frying steak which I will have for tea tomorrow.

Onwards, I originally said I would give it til the end of April and I will. WW can wait!!

Back