Anybody heard of this?

squindles said:
Has anybody tried this and if so what's it like? Slim Pasta
Thanks
Jackie xx

£72 Crikey ! Sounds like a gimmick not for the long haul :/

What's wrong with normal pasta, it's free on Green and Extra Easy. At £72 I wouldn't even consider this.

hear hear Wegle, buyer beware of anything that says 'helps with weight loss' there are no magic formulae xx

To be honest, it sounds like instant gluten free pasta, packaged up and charged at full whack to make people think its something special. Go buy a mughsot.

Wait if its pasta...how does it contain "virtually 0 calories"

Ally89 said:
To be honest, it sounds like instant gluten free pasta, packaged up and charged at full whack to make people think its something special. Go buy a mughsot.

Think my first thought was 0 kcal - statisfied? Mmm

Ally89 said:

It's not actually pasta, it's made from something else, and is zero carbs! There is a post about it on the Slim&save forum-be useful for people low carbing! But I agree the price is extortionate :(

What worries me is what exactly has it got in it?

I've read it this morning and whilst it has zero carbs calories fat etc they don't actually tell you what's in it, I managed to find something but it seems to state it's derived from plants in Asia.... But what else are they adding to keep its freshness??? That's what worries me

Worth a try if you cutting calories I guess?

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Back