Anybody started today or thereabouts

shell09

Silver Member
Have plenty to lose at least 5 n half stone n started today I'm very familiar with the plan and determined to go all out to get this weight off once n for all the healthy way without starvation!

Anybody starting nowish want to buddy up? Thought of there's a few of us we could make a team on the teams thread n keep each other on track etc

Well done on making the decision to do it properly. My 3rd weigh in is tomorrow so I'm fairly new too but getting on well with it and I'm sure u will too x

Thanks! How much have you lost so far? G.l
For your WI

Hi dellie are you an online member or joined a group

At the moment I'm doing it alone from home (well not alone, as I got all this lot of lovelies on minimins as per lol)

Do you have much of a journey ahead of you? I access from my phone do can't see stats etc

ive lost another 3.3lbs today so 11.5 in 3 wks:) lookin at ur stats uve done so well so far, how long did the first weight loss take? im doing it from home too as i dont really enjoy the groups! i may join if i feel my motivation is dropping!ive just had a new baby so being on mat leave makes it easier to prepare meals and shop! im going back to work in feb so really want to lose another 2-3 stone by then. whats ur next goal? mine is to get to 1st lost x

I kinda am!
I joined end of July but have been faffing about the last couple of months, this past week is the first time i've been properly on track so i counted it as a fresh start :)

My original goal was 4 stone, am hoping to finally get my 1st stone award this month, so have another 3 (maybe 3.5) to go and i have a goal date of my birthday next year (august) ready for my holibobs.

You can do this :D

Hi ladies. Please ignore my stats I've gained most of it back hence now being on slimming world

Originally lost it all on cambridge diet and maintained just fine. Beginning of this year had some big life events all negative n here I am over 5 stone gained

Dabbled with cambridge and the likes again but just don't have the energy for no food diets!

Slimming world it is then. I like cooking n I'm trying to stick to a tight budget in the lead up to Xmas but that rarely happens :)

My next goal is to comfortably fit into all my size 16s I'm still wearing 16s but only certain style tops and stretchy skirts I'm
More an 18 but not buying new clothes!

I have dates to go on n really want to be in those 16s comfortably before I commit to go lol

I'm starting tonight eeeeekk! Done slimming world before and this time am determined to do it! For me the weight seems to come off sooo slowly so I always get fed up . But this time is the last time I vow to do it,
I have 2.5-3 stone to loose x

i did lighter life for 3 months about 4 yrs ago and got to my goal weight, but i had to recluse myself away to avoid temptation....mainly from alcohol on a wknd! so i wouldnt go there again! slimming world is much better as u can have the syns and it fits into everyday life.
what date do u want to get into ur 16s. my wardrobe is full of clothes i cant wear anymore and tbh thats whats spurring me on the most!! im still wearing maternity clothes!!! and being on maternity pay i cant afford to get inbetweeny sizes!!

Well I have lots of lovely 14s n loads (majority of my wardrobe) are 12s so that's the motivation for me too

Hmm when do I wanna be in them, like yesterday lol! I'm really hoping before Xmas so close to a size in 6 weeks. Quite a tall ask I know! I'd like to exercise too but we'll see

Don't want to sound negative but I'm just so exhausted ATM in general. Work m housework not even being done properly. I have a 7 year old that's spending a few nights here n there with nanny n grandad as I'm just done in. I have chronic migraines so tiredness brings em
On n the aftermath brings on tiredness lol

It's been a hectic year but I need to pull myself together. I just need the energy to do that

how have ur first couple of days gone? ru doing a food diary? x

Hello. I've been playing at it for a couple of months but am determined to take it seriously from today, I need some new clothes but am refusing to buy any until I look better. Hopefully I can tag along with you girlies for some company. xx

Hi girls,aftrr readin yer threads Im the same as ye all.......lost weight,gained weight,wardrobe full if clothes that DONT fit.i started yesterday takin it serious.doin ok but wayyyyyy over on my syns :-( if i can curb them il b ok.good luck every1 :)

Hi Shell09

Im new to minimins im just trying to navigate myself around it...

Ive joined a group again.... i tried to do slimming world online and by myself but I find the groups help...and i was starving on weight watchers so ive come back to good old slimming world.

Ive havent got lots to loose but my problem is that I loose about over a stone then get compliments,get a social life again and before I know it ive put all the weight back on. I really want to get to an achievable weight and be able to maintain it....hmmm we'll see.

Back