Anybody Starting Tomorrow? (Tueday)

BigLors

Hi guys was just wondering if anyone was starting CD tomorrow, either first timer like myself or a returner? Would be good to know there someone feeling same as me!
Laura x

I started on Saturday so not that far in front!!!! generally i've been ok not had anyheadaches or anything, best thing to do is drink plenty of water.
Good luck with tomorrow.

I restarted today......so will only be 24hrs ahead of you.

Good luck for tomorrow, come on here and you get tonnes of support, its a good place to be!

Hugs Lou X

I also started Saturday & must say haven't found it at all hard so far! Only problem is I'm freezing cold can anyone tell me why this is?

i know someone will b able to give u a better answer than me ginty, but the way i see it is that u get all ur fuel from food, so without food its harder to stay warm. my advice is to drink hot water and take ur shakes hot if u can, it def helps warm u up. i love hot water, prefer it to cold! mite be a good idea to invest a in a hot water bottle as well!

Hi all im also a re-starter......Got back on the wagon on Sunday.
Good luck everyone, We CAN all do this!
Just keep thinking of all thoses lovley summer clothes we will be able to get into this year.x

Hey!

I'm starting tomorrow aswell. Have been cutting down on the carbs and am sooo cold. Do you think its wrong to wear gloves in the house? See you tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

xx

Tuesday starters yay, I'm a Tuesday girl so I've got my Christmas wi tomorrow, I'm excited just like you hope I've cracked 8lb's to make my total 5 stone since 16th Oct xx

Back