Anybody Starting Tomorrow? (Tueday)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BigLors, 7 January 2008 Social URL.

1. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi guys was just wondering if anyone was starting CD tomorrow, either first timer like myself or a returner? Would be good to know there someone feeling same as me!
    Laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started on Saturday so not that far in front!!!! generally i've been ok not had anyheadaches or anything, best thing to do is drink plenty of water.
    Good luck with tomorrow.

4. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I restarted today......so will only be 24hrs ahead of you.

Good luck for tomorrow, come on here and you get tonnes of support, its a good place to be!

Hugs Lou X

5. ginty

ginty Member

I also started Saturday & must say haven't found it at all hard so far! Only problem is I'm freezing cold can anyone tell me why this is?

6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i know someone will b able to give u a better answer than me ginty, but the way i see it is that u get all ur fuel from food, so without food its harder to stay warm. my advice is to drink hot water and take ur shakes hot if u can, it def helps warm u up. i love hot water, prefer it to cold! mite be a good idea to invest a in a hot water bottle as well!

7. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all im also a re-starter......Got back on the wagon on Sunday.
    Good luck everyone, We CAN all do this!
    Just keep thinking of all thoses lovley summer clothes we will be able to get into this year.x

8. Redhoneyqueen

Redhoneyqueen Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey!

I'm starting tomorrow aswell. Have been cutting down on the carbs and am sooo cold. Do you think its wrong to wear gloves in the house? See you tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

xx

9. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Tuesday starters yay, I'm a Tuesday girl so I've got my Christmas wi tomorrow, I'm excited just like you hope I've cracked 8lb's to make my total 5 stone since 16th Oct xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.