Anybody starting WW tomorrow??

Hiyaaaaaa.....I am starting weight watchers in the morning to lose the 5 stone i gained during pregnancy!!
I keep saying "i need to lose the baby weight" however.....my baby is now 4 YEARS OLD so i think it is time to ditch that excuse ha!!
Anyway....would anyone like to join me lose 5 stone??
it would be much appreciated :D
much love xx

I am up for that. I am a bit ahead of time here, and I am starting Monday evening at 6pm. Dreading the first weigh in!!! Good luck

I started last week so am happy to be a relative newbie with you :D

I too am losing baby weight and have delayed it a bit too (my twins are 13 months)

Good luck with your journey and this site is fab for info and support :D

i have 2 lots of baby weight to lose. my boys are 3 and 11 weeks. i have 6 stone 2 lose. and im re starting again today. going to be really strict with myself this time x

I started on Wednesday - can I join you? :D I have about three stone to lose.

Morning everybody.....thank you sooooooo much for your messages.....its great to know so many others are going through the same thing at the same time. All my friends are childless and fatless ranging from a size 6 to a size 10 so I neeeeed to steer clear from them as they eat ALL of the time Ha!!
Are we all on weightwatchers?? If you are then there is a really good site by a lady called Noreen Blankett.....if you go on google and type in "my long and bumpy journey" it will come up. She has researched the points values of nearly ALL take away food.....its brill!!
Good luck today everybody xx xx

Morning everybody.....thank you sooooooo much for your messages.....its great to know so many others are going through the same thing at the same time. All my friends are childless and fatless ranging from a size 6 to a size 10 so I neeeeed to steer clear from them as they eat ALL of the time Ha!!
Are we all on weightwatchers?? If you are then there is a really good site by a lady called Noreen Blankett.....if you go on google and type in "my long and bumpy journey" it will come up. She has researched the points values of nearly ALL take away food.....its brill!!
Good luck today everybody xx xx

Thanks so much! I am on WW and that website is amazingly brilliant! Thanks so much! :D:D:D

Hiya, good luck with starting WW today, I should be on to my 6th weigh but due to work have missed my last two weigh ins and have so fallen slightly off the wagon... will be weighing in tonight :D .. I too have 4+ stone to lose and a daughter of 4, have been YOYOing on and off for the last 4+ years.

Well I had my first meeting tonight. Weight was pretty much what I expected.
It is only a small class, but everybody was really friendly.
They had all kinds of offers on for the books and points calculator, so needless to say I spent a small fortune and got a couple of bargains.
I am ready to go for it now!! Good luck everybody else

Good luck guys, you can do it! I lost 2 stone on WW then plateaued for aaaaages then fell off the wagon big time heh heh. Started again last Thursday but not doing WW this time, doing it my own way.
Anyhoo I'll say it again, good luck!

Hello, :welcome: & Good Luck :)

Back