Anybody watching obese, a year to save my life

vanessal

Im just watching obese a year to save my life on sky 106, brill motivation watching, but even better is the stunning looking coach omg he is FIT with a capital lol, I want him to knock on my door;)

I watched this the other week and yes he's gorgeous :D Bet the women on the show thought it was christmas when he showed up!
He's also not like the usual 'experts' on these programmes who seem to think the best way to help people lose weight is to be as aggressive and rude as possible!

I watched the first ever episode and it spurred me to sign up for a half marathon because thats what they made the woman do the year she lost her weight.

I lost 4 stone last year and wanted to shift the last 10lb so thought that would give me th einsentive to get fitter and lose the weight.

But I find them so ggod to watch for inspiration because they have so much to lose and I think if they can do it so can I.
But if that guy helped me I would definietly lose weight just to keep talking to him and have him turn up at end to see how well i did. But then I also like the army guy out of biggest loser, and would have loved to do the over night camp out with him.

OMG what a pic!!! It's made my knees go weak!
I too have been watching it (or should I say him!) and love it. I must say that I'd run anywhere if he was just in front (and I'm not an exercise person!) so i can understand how the girls do so well!!!!

I wish we had this show in states because he's freaking hot

Back