Total Solution Anybody with 7+ stone to lose?

kel220582

kels bels
Hey was just wondering if there was anybody out there who had 7 or more stone to lose,
I started yesterday so have a long way to go, first weigh in will be wed :eek:

I have about that to lose and I am waiting for my pack to arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

I am not sure if I will do the whole amount on exante or whether to give myself a kick start of a few stone (fingers crossed) and then switch to a food based plan.

I will take it day by day and see how I feel.

My sister is doing sw so that may be an option as I have just moved in with her and her family.

good luck with your time on the plan.

Thank you for your replies, good luck to you both,x

I start tomorrow. I have been ill the last couple of days and couldn't start. But that's what I was thinking losing a few stone on this and then switching to sw or ww but I will see how I get on. If I get on ok with it I will stay on this. Lisa

good luck lisy.x

thank you :) xx

Hi, I have lost 5st and 3lbs in 5 months. I want to lose at least 3st more. It`s tough but it can be done. Good luck x

hiya, i have only got another 4 stone to lose but i started on lipotrim with about 7 stone to lose, as my goal i wanted to be 10 stone and im on day 71 now and have just changed over to exante yesterday (week 10). i lost 50lb or 3 1/2 stone on lipotrim just hope i can do as well on Exante!

thought id never get the weight off and now im so determined that iv lowered my goal by a further 5lb.

i weigh on wednesday too. good luck, it will seem like a mountain until the weight starts to drop off and you look back down you will be half way up before you know it!

im here if you fancy a chat :)

I had 7 and a half stone to lose when I started and I've got about 2 stone to go!!!
That takes me to 12 stone and I'll still be classed as overweight :( so ill get there then decide if I'm gonna carry on but I've never been to 12 stone so maybe I'll be happy?

Go luck with starting, u defo won't regret it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow thank u all, u have all done so well!
I hope I can do just as well.
Keep me posted and i'll keep u posted.
xx

I had nearly 10 stone to lose when I started, and have lost 6 stone so far, it can be done! There's great support here, and it's always great seeing that other people have done it, so you know you can too.

Good luck :)

It seems insurmountable, but it can be done. I know lots of people who think they'll start on this and then move to something else, but nothing makes you lose quicker and once you get into it, it's fairly easy (most days!) Not many diets where you can lose a stone a month and think 'by Christmas I'll be a slinky size.....whatever you want to be'
Good luck

thanks watergirl, good luck on getting into your dress. Thats kinda my aim however not booked the wedding yet because cant afford it.
xx

I would like to lose 10stone, that will take me to 10st 10lbs and I will have a 'normal' bmi.
Once I get to goal I may want to lose a little more but I'm just taking it a stone at a time for now.

Started with 10'10 to lose and have just over 3stone to go. ITs definitely doable even though it may seem unsurmountable at first. Just make sure you aim for plenty of mini goals along the way which will keep you motivated rather than constantly looking at the bigger picture.

I started out in January with having 12 stone to loose. I lost 1 stone 4lbs but just cutting back and then started on Exante 3 weeks ago and I have lost 22lbs. So now have 9 stone to loose.

Losing 1 stone 8lbs in 3 weeks and being able to physically see it definitely motivates and keeps me on track - if you want to see results quickly then its definitely the diet to be on.

Goodluck - I look forward to seeing you posting your losses :D

I have around 7 stone to lose still, to take me to 10 stone. I have lost 33lb so far, 12lb of that on exante in 3 weeks. It's going down and reading about others doing it really inspires me.

Hi

I need to lose 7 stone at first. We are waiting for help with fertility but can't till BMI 35. Will still need to lose loads after but it's a start.

Week one weigh in I lost 11lbs, week 2 weigh in Monday.

Have been 100% good. Had wobble earlier this week as I had sneaky mid week weigh and hadn't lost but stuck to it.

Clothes already looser, more energy. It still just seems so long to go but it's my only chance of having a baby so I am not giving up!!!!

Good luck
Xxx

Back