Anyone 12's to get to 11's?

hey well done :) you have done really well the last couple of weeks! keep going. 5 weeks till the holiday and im weighing in at 11st 13lb so only just in the 11s so need to keep to it this week so I don't get back in the 12s, even if I just get down to 11st for holiday now ill be happy :) xx

well done Sammy :) im 11st 12lb as of this morning, the 11s group isn't very active tho so ill stay here for abit. hope ur still doing well pudders, congrats on your partners new job xx

well done Sammy :) im 11st 12lb as of this morning, the 11s group isn't very active tho so ill stay here for abit. hope ur still doing well pudders, congrats on your partners new job xx

Thanks! Congrats to you! Can't wait to be in the 11s and keep you company. By then you would most likely be in 10s

Thought I'd pop in as this thread seems a bit quiet. Got to 12st 12lb last week and unless the scales are fibbing I was 12st 9lb this morning, it's been a least 2 and a half years since I weighed that :D

Is anyone still going with this thread? I'm 12st, 9lb as of today and am hoping to get into the 11 stone bracket by the beginning of October (HAH!).

I'm back, I went camping shortly after my last post in here and a weeks worth of camping food (burgers, sausages etc) gave me a 4lb gain!
But that's gone now along with a bit extra and this mornings weight was 12st 6lbs - phew! Looking forward to reaching the 11's!

Heya Hoz - well done on shifting the holiday weight! :)

I'm 12st, 10lb today after 6 weeks of trauma. Firstly my uncle died, then I had a rotten cold followed by some strange stomach bug. Today is the first day I've felt well enough to get back into it and I am so, so lucky that I haven't put anything on. I can't believe that there is just 1lb difference between my post 4 weeks ago and today. I have lost a lot of tone though, so I'm back on the training regimen as of today - and boy don't my legs know it!

I'm hoping to be in the 11's by 14th November. Fingers crossed!

Hiya, thank you Erryn, you've done ever so well to manage only 1lb difference, sounds like you've had a really awful time of it :( Well done for getting back on the wagon so soon as well - it'd take me a lot longer if I had all that to deal with!
Good luck with your goal :) I'm sure you can get there by then
I've lost a bit more, 12st 2lbs now, which means I'm just over the halfway benchmark to my total goal. I'm determined to get into size 12 jeans (or maybe a dress) for my birthday in November

Ooooh - when's your birthday? It's my 40th on the 25th November. I did want to get into a lovely figure hugging Coast dress that I have (size 12) but the zip is still about 6 inches apart. I have bought a lovely new dress from Next instead, which already fits nicely (size 14), so if that's the one I wear, I'm happy enough with that.

I'm 12st, 7lb today anyway, which is awesome after only a few days back on it.

Mines close to yours - the 22nd, I'll be 24. Hope you enjoy yourself, 40 is one of the special ones :)
Dresses are always a bit like that, I haven't bought any with zips I prefer a little leeway. I know it's cheating but it makes me feel better lol.
12. 6 already is really good! It always gets easier to stick to calorie allowances once you see the scales dropping I find

Edit -hello Rachella, didn't see you post til after I submitted mine

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Slightly depressing week, discovered the spring in my scales had packed up and so I got a new pair, turns out the old ones were under estimating by about 4-6lbs :cry: So I'm back up to 12 stone 4 despite the fact I've still been losing a pound or 2 each week :(

Back