Anyone 12's to get to 11's?

It's pretty easy & I love how you can scan the barcodes to track your food! Congrats on your 5.5lb loss; hope you got into the 11s :)

Ya, I've only started using the barcode feature recently. It's brill. Yep, got into the 11s. Now to get into the 10s!! How about you? Hope its going well! :)

Haven't posted in here for a while! Had been on and off plan for quite a while and found myself yo-yoing between the 12's and 13's.

However, five weeks ago I restarted 5:2 and in that time I've managed to go from 13st 7.6lb to current weight of 12st 6.6lb. I'm hoping this will just be a short stay in the 12's and I can begin to work my way through the 11's...

Haven't posted in here for a while! Had been on and off plan for quite a while and found myself yo-yoing between the 12's and 13's.

However, five weeks ago I restarted 5:2 and in that time I've managed to go from 13st 7.6lb to current weight of 12st 6.6lb. I'm hoping this will just be a short stay in the 12's and I can begin to work my way through the 11's...

2.2lb off this week! Taking me down to 12st 4.4lb. Getting there :)

Old Post but I'm in 12`s heading to 11's, determined I'll be there in next couple weeks as just started calorie counting properly, anyone fancy joining me for motivation, I have a diary too.

Back