Anyone 20st plus

Aww well done that's fantastic! x

hiya :D

Weight loss seems to be going so well now that I'm used to the plan! 4.5 off this week. I'm so happy. :)

That's fab..way to go MelonCollie! x

Thank you :D

Your welcome!! It's always nice to see other people on here who have similar amounts to lose as me too, makes you feel you are not alone!! Have you got a diary so I can pop in and see/support you? x

Your welcome!! It's always nice to see other people on here who have similar amounts to lose as me too, makes you feel you are not alone!! Have you got a diary so I can pop in and see/support you? x

I've just started a food Diary. I may start a weight loss diary where I can jot down all the exercise I do, too. :D
Food diary link is in my Sig :eek:
Do you have a diary at all? :) xx

And yeah it does help to lose weight with people of a similar size. :) I just can't wait until I get into the 23st's! If I have the same loss next week I will be in the next stone.. I doubt I can do it again though lol!

I've just started a food Diary. I may start a weight loss diary where I can jot down all the exercise I do, too. :D
Food diary link is in my Sig :eek:
Do you have a diary at all? :) xx

And yeah it does help to lose weight with people of a similar size. :) I just can't wait until I get into the 23st's! If I have the same loss next week I will be in the next stone.. I doubt I can do it again though lol!

You'll be in the 23's before you know it! I'm trying to get in to the 20's now though it's taking a while due to my diversion :rolleyes: My weight loss diary is at the bottom of my signature, I have written down all my thoughts and feelings as I carry on this journey and find it really helps, will sub yours when you start one xx

Back